Grow your own sprouts! Follow these simple instructions to create the vitality and nourishment of sprouts right in your own kitchen!
1) Find a pint-sized container (glass ideally) with a lid.
2) Make half a dozen small holes in the lid. This will be used for draining.
3) Measure out ½ cup of whatever you are sprouting and put in glass jar.
4) Rinse and then pour 2 cups of water into glass jar.
5) Let sit 24 hours in a cool, dark, place. (small seeds only need to sit for a couple of hours)
6) Drain and rinse. Sit container upside down to drain. Leave 24 hours.
7) Rinse and drain sprouts daily for 3 – 4 days until sprouts are ready! (some make take longer to sprout then others).
8) When sprouts are to your satisfaction store in the fridge and enjoy.